Friday 7 September 2012

SUP I'M BACK !!!

Hey peeps !!! I just had my last mock this afternoon so now I'm officially back :D :D :D. Hows everyone ??? You have no idea how many time I itched to write a quick blog during the passed excruciating 10 days of studying and studying. And NO FACEBOOK OR BLOG, pure torture. So during that time, once in a while I would jot down some blog ideas that I can write about and I can promise you quite a few posts in the near future. This is an "I'm extremely glad to be back" post and I think I might share with you guys a few "dramatic" things happened to me :)
First is the Thursday just before study leave, OMFG, that day all the Year 11 History students are supposed to go on a history trip to a museum. I'm a year 11, I take History and I paid for the trip, but guess what happen !! I effing missed it. Bloody hell !!! Because on the instruction sheet we got, the meet up time at school is 07:45, I was soo dumb and thought that 7:45 is when school starts, so the bus leave at the same time as the school start. BUT NO, school flippin starts at 8:45!!! I AM SO STUPID!! So at 8, I got like 5 texts from my friends asking where I was, I looked at the time on my phone and only THEN realized that 7:45 is an hour before school start. I rushed to school, it's 8:05 and yep, I missed the f***ing bus. So I had to go to school that day, lonering my way from class to class since most of my friend take History as well. Moral of this story, dont be a dumbshit like me, if you have a certain time you need to be at somewhere, make sure you know exactly WHEN that time is :)
Secondly, this is not exactly dramatic but you know how I was talking about this certain guy in my previous posts, yea I don't think I like him that much any more :P, I think he isn't quite as "good" as I thought. Speaking of him, after exams me, Kayla (Miss K), Rosie and Marie went to town for a little retail therapy, guess who was there, yup, him. So I cooly went into a store near by, waiting for him to go pass, 'cause you know, it's awkward. Then stupid Kayla, decided to attract some attention by dragging me out of the store to got to Whitcoulls, bullshit, she headed straight for him, so of course I ran back to the store once I knew!! He SAW us!!! It's so embarrassing, I still have to meet him at work!!! Stupid Kayla!! Ruining my life!! :D :D
But, whatever, crushes are just little weights to train for the heart :).
Thirdly, exams are so bloody stressful I think I stayed up to about 2:00am for more than half of the study leave, amd these were only practice ones, wonder what I'd be like in the real one :(  :(
Lastly, this is kind of like an announcement, I kind of knew this earlier but it's only confirmed recently. We're moving to Perth, Australia next year. I'm really sad about leaving but Dad got a new job there so he's going on Monday, then the me, my sister and Mum are going over in the middle of January next year :(. Anyway I'll write about this a bit more in another post :) Here's a photo of Perth :)

Yup so this has been my dramatic post/update on my life :) hope you guys like it :) I'm really happy to be back :)
Cheerios
Moosh x

No comments:

Post a Comment