Saturday 28 July 2012

Reviews

Hey guys today I have a reviews on the things I got in town last week featured in my haul post:)
Here's the link to my haul
http://nguyenvotuong.blogspot.co.nz/2012/07/getting-busylazyuglier-first-haul-ever.html
  -The 3 bracelets I got I absolutely love !!!! They're so unique!!! I've been wearing them constantly and got so many compliments :) :) and it's great because they were so cheap as well :) :)
  -Next up, the Schwarzkopf Extra Care Ultimate Repair is absolutely amazing, I smells really good, it doesn't make my hair greasy, super easy to apply, it makes my hair shiny and soft and best of all I actually notice my hair isn't thinning out as much :D I have fairly straight hair but my sister whose hair is more on the wavy side really love it as well. So yes, a really good product that I'd recommend to anyone.
  -Beautycareco. make up removal pads. I use this for applying my toner instead and I don't think it's that great, it's really thin and doesn't hold together very well so I have to fold the pad in half to use it. It was only $3 for 200 pads so I guess you get what you pay for.
  -Girlz only party nights dry shampoo. As I mentioned, this was a repurchase because I love it so much. It smells amazing, and leave my hair feeling really refreshed. You have to be really light-handed with this this because it does spray pretty full on patches of white but once you massage and brush the powder stuff in, it's fine. It also keep my hair un-oily for the whole second day which is great. Another reason I like this dry shampoo is that it gives me a bit of volume as well, because my hair is just dead flat on second days. 
  -L.A Colours Jumbo eyepencil in Sun kissed. The pros of this product are that it has amazing pigmentation, apply really well, great colour and it has really true colour pay off as the colour you see on the stick. The cons for me personally are the chunky glitters, I love the colour I got which is a shimery orangy bronze colour, but there'are these chunky big bits of glitters that really annoys me, I love shimmer and subtle little glitter dust but the ones in this is just like straight putting crafting glitter on. Another problem is that I dont know how to sharpen it, cause the case outside is plastic instead of wood so I don't know what to do. HELP. Lastly a problem I had that I think not everyone would necessary find, because I have really oily eyelid, I find this smudges on my eye so easily, so I have to use some sort of powder on top. 
I think that's it for my review, hope you find it somewhat useful :)
Moosh x

No comments:

Post a Comment