Wednesday 3 October 2012

It's All About Me

Hey guys, this is an 'All About Me' post, because I just realized how gay my previous one was :\


Vital Statistics:
Me: Nguyen

Nicknames: Moosh, Wingless, Wendy, Emma, Wing-a-ling-ling
Birthday: 3rd January 1977
Place of Birth: My Tho City, Vietnam
Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Male or Female: Female
Occupation: Student at PNGHS, part-time at Bangkok Thai
Residence: Palmerston North, NZ
Screen Name (sounds so fancy): Moosh :)

Appearance:
Hair Colour: Really really dark brown (brown in sunlight)
Hair Length: Long
Eye colour: Black
Best Feature: Hair
Height: 166cm (last time I was measured at the gym)
Braces?: Never
Glasses?: Nope, and hope I stay this way forever :D
Piercing: Used to have them on my ears but the holes sealed up :(
Tattoos: No
Righty or Lefty: Righty

Your 'Firsts':
First best friend: I dont like the idea of one best friend, I have a few very close friend though :D
First Award: Top of class in Year 1 ?
First Sport You Joined: Badminton? But I didn't like it at all
First Real Vacation: Vietnam
First Concert: A local band concert in Vietnam
First Love: I wish I had any :(

Favourites:
Movie: Tangled, Burlesque, The Amazing Spiderman, The Help, and the list goes on...
TV Show: OMG there are so many!! Awkward., Switched at Birth, Home and Away, Big Bang Theory, Friends,..
Colours: Pastels, Navy blue, Moss Green,...
Song: Safe and Sound by Taylor Swift, No Name by Ryan O'Shaughnessy,...
Candy: Really really dark chocolate, gummie bears and Fruitburst :D
Restaurant: Pompeii Pizza, Wabi Sabi
Store: This is hard, I wish I'm rich enough to shop in Amazon and Wild Pair. My go to stores are Factorie and Recycle Boutique (because I'm a bargain hunter)
School: Favourtie School ????? Are you crazy?? School subjects got to be Art and Graphic
Book: Love in Present Tense, Marley and me (the biography one), The Red Tree (it's a picture book :))
Magazine: Vouge, it's so flippin expensive though ;(
Shoes: Wedges, but my everyday are canvas :)

Currently:
Feeling: Freakout about the amount of internals and external I need to do in the next one and a half week. And also hating myself for being such a big procrastinator. 
Single or Taken: Single :( 
Eating: Oranges
Typing: This
Online: Facebook
Listening To: Nothing, the cars driving pass outside?
Thinking About: FML, I have so much shit to do D:
Wanting: 27/11 When all my exams are over !!!
Watching: A bird outside
Wearing: Shorts and a hoodie

Future:
Want Children?: Yes :)
Want to be Married: Yes please.
Careers in Mind: Comercial Designer ?
Where do you want to live?: No idea, some where nice?

Have you ever: (lol I can already tell how boring this will be)
Kissed a Stranger: No
Had Alcohol: Yep
Smoked: No
Ran Away From Home: Nope
Broken a bone: I fractured my second smallest toe, haven't broke anything though :)
Got an X-ray: Yes, for my visa to Australia
Broken Someone's Heart: No :(
Broke Up With Someone: No, my sad forever single life :(
Cried When Someone Died: Yes
Cried At School: Yes, only because my friends tickled/attacked me :(

Do You Believe In:
God: No, there is some one out there looking after me and my family though :)
Miracles: Sometimes
Love At First sight: No
Ghosts: No, but I get scared so easily, and I imagine stuff in my head which freaks my out
Aliens: No
Soul Mates: Yes
Heaven: not so much heaven but I believe in the next life :)
Hell: No
Kissing on The First Date: Why not?
Yourself: No :(
Let's end with with a creepy fact :
Hope you've enjoyed this some how, and c ya l8er :D
Moosh x

No comments:

Post a Comment