Tuesday 11 September 2012

Ombre-Green winged-down Eye :)

Hello all you lovely people :) How's it going?
I know I promised an eye look on facebook for yesterday and I'm sorry that I couldn't get it up then. But here it is, enjoy :)
1. Swept a subtle neutral colour, can be either a cream or powder eyeshadow, all across your lid because you want to keep the WOW in the bottom half of your eyelid.
2. Start with using any light golden shimmery eyeshadow (but don't use any cool tone white or off-white because we want to keep this very look very warm) to go over your tear duct area to about a third into your eyelid, on both upper eyelid and lower lash line, keeping close to you lash lines. I used L.A Colours Jumbo Eyepencil in sun kissed then going over it with the lightest colour in my Maybelline Eyestudio Natural Impact quad in 05 Glamour Browns to stop any smearing. 
3. Continue to line the middle third of your eye on both upper and lower lids using a moss green colour with shimmer (or mix your green eyeshadow with other neutrals till you get the desired colour). I used the moss green colour in my Revlon Neutral Khakis Colourstay Quad (hint: to get more a intense colour wet a small eyeshadow brush and pack the colour on using a dabbing motion).
4. Then use a really dark brown eyeshadow to line the outer corner of your eye, connecting the top and bottom liners together. I used the darkest colour in my Revlon Neutral Khakis Colourstay Quad.
5. Now for the down wing, use a black eyeliner (I used a liquid but I think gel would be way easier to do this), line your upper lash line stopping at half way. Then following the natural angle of your upper lid, to drawing a line downwards, then darken it in till you get your desired thickness and length.
6. Lastly, curl your lashes and apply mascara on both top and bottom lashes and voila :)

Hope this kind of make sense and easy to follow. 

Bye peeps :)
Moosh x

No comments:

Post a Comment