Friday 14 September 2012

1000+ Views !!!!

Sup peeps, how's it going?
OH MY GOODNESS !!! You don't know how excited I was when I got home from school to 1000 views!
It's so weird and amazing and seeing a 4 digits number on my view count. I can still remember the moment that I pressed 'Publish' to post my very first post, a zillion thoughts went through my mind 'was that too casual?' 'does it fit to my background' 'omg what if people read it' 'what am I doing?'
1000 views, 47 posts and 2.5 months later, it seems like no time at all though, I still don't know what I'm doing and just slightly stunned.
So thank you thank you thank you soo sooo sooo super duper much to my friends and the people who stop by to take a scroll on my blog, I deeply appreciate it. In the future, I aim to carry on doing what I'v been doing, tell you awesomers things that I like,things that inpired me, my arts, my days bad or good and just other stuff that I come up with. So please look forward to how this blog might turn out and again, THANK YOU :)
Moosh x



No comments:

Post a Comment